Sabine Mrazek is certified Holistic coach and CEO of sabeconsult® Coaching. She is an expert when it comes to generating sustainable and measurable transformation.
In 1997 she founded sabeconsult® Coaching and since then has worked as Executive Coach and Company Coach with many clients in Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal), West- and South Africa, and the US.
With new ideas, innovative methods, - free from judgements- she succeeds in getting her clients and participants enthusiastic about changing. In this way she establishes a new awareness.
Since June 2009 Sabine Mrazek is member of the Credential Committee of dvct e.V. (Deutscher Verband für Coaching & Training).
- high cognitive ability, direct, results-and Human Being-oriented, quick and deep analyse, distinct empathy, high competence in dealing with crises
- great skill in using linguistical and non-linguistical methods of HR- and Organization development, as well as Personality development
- Having several years of international experience in leadership proved to be an asset in understanding the business environment very quickly
- Holistic Success and Crises Coaching
- Overlapping/Transfer Coaching (e.g. Science – Economy)
- Merger & Intercultural Coaching ( mainly US, Western Europe, Africa)
- Change Management Coaching
- Developmental Coaching for small and midium sized companies
- Founder of sabeconsult® Coaching, the method for growth and success (2006)
- certified Coach / Deutscher Verband für Coaching & Training e.V. (2009)
- Full fledged Coach since 1997
- Qualification in Snap Theater / Business Theatre / Galli Theatre, Frankfurt (2003)
- Management Training “realize changes” / Achieve Global, Düsseldorf (2001)
- Qualification in communication and coaching / LM Inc., Frankfurt (1998)
- Qualification in Expressive Therapy / Beth Weiner, US and Switzerland (1996)
- 13 years of managerial experience (Marketing, Sales, Controlling, Project Manager Merger, Board Member)
- 6 years of international experience in leadership ( West Africa, Portugal)
- Industrial business management / economic assistant
- Economic correspondent in french
- extensive experience as Change Management Coach in international change management projects (Joint Ventures, SAP implementations)
- Assistance in international exchange Learning Organization "The fifth discipline” Peter Senge (1998-2000)
- Holistic trainings in various methods of Holistic Personality Development, such as mental trainings, relaxation, client oriented communication, energy- and body awareness (Yoga, Tai Chi, Reiki, Chakra-communication and telepathic connection), constellation work, transformational work of different approaches (Stephen R. Covey, A Course in Miracle and others)